Sunday, March 6, 2011

Summer nails for my winter blues.

Hi everyone! I finally sat my butt down and did a quick mani last night before i headed out to a hockey game. I wanted something bright and colorful as i am very tired of winter.

I received some fimo fruit slices i ordered in the mail and i have been very excited to give them a try. They applied a lot easier than i thought they would. Sometimes when i take a quick glance at my hand i think the watermelon is a lady bug and the rest of my fingers are leaves. Maybe that will be a mani in the future!
I apologize for the state of my cuticles, i did not clean them before i took the picture. =(


 I went to a Wal Mart near my friend Mandy's house and hit the mother load! I have been looking for the Wet n Wild Coloricon palettes everyone has been loving but i haven't been able to find any for the life of me. That all changed as I found two last night that i've been wanting, I'm Getting Sunburned and Don't Steal My Thunder. I think i may have done a little victory dance when i saw them, i hope no one was watching!

The colors are so shimmery and they are also very pigmented. You can enlarge the photo for better detail. Wet n Wild always surprises me with the amazing quality of their products, especially for how cheap they are.

I also picked up a Wet n Wild polish "Party of Five Glitters" and Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Check It Out. This is the first time i have seen the Salon Effects in a store in Canada so i was extremely excited when i saw the display case. I sure hope these work better than the ones i bought on eBay.

The Wet n Wild polish has five colors of glitter in different sizes. If you look at the full size image you will be able to see it closer. I can't wait to use it!

4 comments:

Curves Ahead lifestyle blogger said...

love the fruits your nails look awesome your so creative !!!@ , thanks for the comment on my page your the sweetest

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

Well, I am the WORST at nails so I always love a good nail post! These are really cute and super creative!

Red Lip Gloss said...

What a great post! Can you post about how the Sally Hansen product works? (If it does?) I've been meaning to purchase it myself

Check out my beauty blog at www.redlipgloss.ca

Hello Naka said...

i lvoe polka dots :3 and yes I love the glittery nail polish!!! I want some :3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...