Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I've got the jewelry itch!

I decided to make jewelry again, i really have missed it. I have been working on a bunch of earrings and finally have them up for sale! I am also making rings, necklaces and hair accessories i just have not received all of my supplies yet. I am getting very anxious as i just want to get going on my projects!

Here are a few examples of what i have created these past few days.


 


Here is a link to an album i made on Facebook, check it out and let me know what you think! Any feedback is good feedback =) I made the album viewable to anyone, if you have Facebook feel free to add me as a friend!

7 comments:

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to know details on your jewelry (price point, shipping, etc.). Please email me (email address is in my profile). Thanks

Anonymous said...

those swan cameo earrings are so cute! x

Tess said...

The second pair of earings are so pretty! x

Kenzie said...

Thanks ladies!!

Gemx said...

They all look great! I really like the skeleton cameo and the sunglasses :) I'd definitely buy things like these, they are fab! x

C said...

I LOVE those skull pinup girls...ugh I want some! Are you selling any by chance?

Red Lip Gloss said...

Holy crap you are so talented!
I am loving the gold with the blue centre stone.....
Love them

I'm going to find your Etsy store now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...