Saturday, April 13, 2013

It's AAAAAAALLLLIIIIIIVVVVEEEEEEE! .... And she needs your help.

Hello Lovelies!!

Gosh, it sure has been awhile. I am in fact still alive and well! I wish my absence was because I won the lottery, married a prince and became a world famous actress (although I really do believe I should have my own reality TV show).  Life was crazy for me for awhile but as per usual, I always end up overcoming every obstacle I face. I am officially back on my own two feet and it feels amazing. I bought a condo last year and am finally settled in after months and months of organizing and decorating my buns off. I have a job which I LOVE. I recently joined the terrifying world of online dating, which for the most part, has been hilarious. I should write a novel about my experiences because some of the things that happen to me are really hard to believe.

Okay so here is where YOU come in. I am ready to come back to the blogging world. I am thinking of blogging about something besides beauty products. Although I really did love it, I feel like I could offer more. I am really interested in what you as a viewer are interested in reading and learning about. I have been told countless times that I should share my cheap bastard shopping skills and outfit pairing with the world. I have been told that I should share my recipe and cooking experiences. I have been told that I should keep doing beauty product reviews. What's a girl to do?!? Knowing me, I will probably just end up blogging about all of the above because making me pick between food, products and clothing is like telling Paula Dean that she can't ingest butter anymore.

Any insight or suggestions would be much appreciated. I am really excited to be back. I hope everyone has been keeping well!!!

xoxo

Kenzie

1 comment:

miSz tUna said...

Hi, I think if you blog about your life in general once in a while, it would have been interesting enough. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...